Website Martin Systems
Martin Systems, Inc. is a Wisconsin based systems integrator and alarm company specializing in integrated security, fire protection, and home automation solutions that are cost effective and protect your greatest assets. Now in its second generation and has grown to become one of the largest independent security alarm companies in Wisconsin with over 5,000 home security and business alarm customers. Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a Service Technician to our team! The position will be responsible for assisting with inspections of specialty security systems installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial, industrial, and residential settings. Frequent overnight travel will be required for this position on a Monday-Thursday night basis. Weekend travel would not be required for this position (except in the case of a special instance).
What you will do
- Service and inspect burglar alarm, fire alarm, access control, digital video surveillance and related systems.
- Ability to use mobile apps in the field and work with a remote team to get systems up and running.
- Ability to walk clients thru step-by-step, hands-on use of security technologies.
- Switch and router setup
- Basic IT knowledge
- PC construction
- PC builds
- Camera system experience and knowledge
- Low voltage cabling knowledge
- Reading of Floor plans
- Following of schematics
What you need to have
- 1-2 years experience within electronic security field preferred
- Strong mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record is required
- Ability to travel out of town (at least every other week)
- Proficient in Microsoft OS and possibly Linux systems
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Confident working with power and hand tools
- Ability to take accurate measurements
- No fear or working on ladder or lifts
- Must work well with others
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation
- 401K + Company Match
- Robust Insurance Benefits
- (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company lunches & company gear allowance
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to Nick@hrconsultingpartners.net with the subject line, “Service Technician” to be considered.
To apply for this job email your resume to Nick@hrconsultingpartners.net