Total Human Resources Management
Human Resources typically gets spread among several people as your organization continues to grow and change. It is only a matter of time before HR becomes too difficult to manage it all…which is why we are here. As the professional source for all your HR needs, you are able to focus on running your business.
Outsourcing your entire HR Management process is not a new idea. It is difficult for any employer to stay current on regulations and HR best practices. Outsourcing HR has become a very popular option regardless of company size. Human Resources Consulting has been doing this for several years with clients. It is a valuable benefit we can provide that allows you to focus on what you do best, which is run YOUR business. Similar to the relationship you have with your attorney, tax accountant, or insurance broker, we are your “one-stop shop” for personalized HR support to you, your employees, and your entire organization on a 24/7 real time basis. Having us manage your HR function is cost effective and ensures that your HR practices and procedures are compliant with state and federal regulations, and competitive within your Northeast WI labor market. As your HR provider, we become a valued partner known to you and all the members of your team.
By targeting our HR services to the specific needs of your organization, we can do as much or as little as you need at any given time in your business cycle. You can also adjust your level of desired services as your business needs change. For some clients, we manage ALL of the HR functions shown below — other clients select those areas that are their greatest internal need, adjusting up and down as required for current business conditions.
HR Administration & Consultation
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management
- Disciplinary Action and Terminations
- Unemployment Insurance Review and Processing
- HR Recordkeeping, File Management and Legal File Compliance
- 24 Hour Access to HR Professionals
- Employee Training
- Ensure Legal Compliance
- Resource for Employees and Managers on Policy Administration and Understanding
- Communicate to Employees
- Business Expense & Travel Programs
No contract period – No first-year Salary % required – No mark up fees!
- Drafting Job Descriptions and Job Ads to MARKET YOU and Identify Specific Demographic of Employees.
- Job Posting to Free Sites and Paid Sites (CareerBuilder, Monster, LinkedIn, etc.) as requested
- Background Check and Drug Testing
- Draft Offer Letter
- New Hire Orientation and Paperwork
Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Manage Partnership with Your Outside Payroll Administrator
- Temporary Employee Leasing (NO CONTRACT PERIOD)
- Benefit Eligibility Tracking and Information
- Vacation Eligibility Tracking and Information
- Assist in Payroll Processing when needed
- First Report of Injury
- Accident Review and Training
- State/Federal Compliance
- Collaborate with Your Workers’ Compensation Carrier
- Maintain Records
- Employee Training and Education
- Compliant State/Federal Requirements
- Safety Policies and Procedures
- Work Closely with Your P&C Carrier
- Unemployment Claims
- Investigate Employee Claims of Harassment, Discrimination, etc.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING can be your service and solution source – on any level – for any size client or organization.