Website Utility Sales & Service
Utility Sales and Service – Appleton, WI
Utility Sales & Service is a rapidly growing manufacturer and service provider of custom-made aerial lift trucks in Appleton, WI. With our continued growth, we are seeking to direct hire an Administrative Assistant who is willing to manage the front desk, create invoices and customer documentation for the service department, assist other team members and leaders in our fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Prepare job files, invoices, correspondence, and update records for the service department.
- Answermulti-line telephone system, take messages using voice mail and direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mail, both regular and certified.
- Greet and refer customer and vendors to the appropriate team member.
- Accept and hand out package deliveries.
- Order and maintain office supplies inventory for all departments.
- Work with the leadership team to type and create correspondence, contracts, and forms as directed.
- Assist with company events and make travel arrangements for team members.
- Stay current with changing technology.
- Successful candidate will work toward continuous quality improvement and uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures.
What you need to have
An Associate Degree from a two-year technical college or equivalent combination of education and administrative experience. Computer experience in Windows operating system and intermediate experience in Outlook, Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat is a must. The ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm is required as well. Basic accounting knowledge is preferred. Experience in Sage 100 ERP software is a plus. This is a customer facing position, so both strong written and oral communication skills are required, as well as a positive attitude and cheerful disposition. Being involved in various areas of the business, this person must have strong organization and time management skills.
Why you should consider this position
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance with voluntary option
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Personal Days
- Lucrative profit-sharing program
- Tuition reimbursement
We have partnered with HR Consulting LLC to assist with the recruitment for this position. This is a direct hire, benefits eligible position, working 40 hours a week.
To apply for this job email your resume to Carsin@hrconsultingpartners.net