Contact: Samantha Pedersen - email@example.com
Choose Resume and click Apply
McDonald Companies, a commercial real estate development/management company based in Green Bay, WI is seeking a positive and professional Controller to add to their growing team. The Controller is responsible for all financial records, processes and transactions within McDonald Companies. The position oversees the work performed by others for A/P, A/R and payroll and is responsible for effective leadership of all Accounting team members.
This is a full time, direct hire and benefits eligible position with GREAT benefits! We offer Medical Insurance with a significant contribution, Health Savings Account with a contribution, Dental/Vision/Disability/LIFE/401K with a match, PTO, 11 holidays and more!
- Lead and develop Accounting Department team
- Annual Budget oversight, cost benefit analysis and forecasting
- Oversee timely and accurate month end close; consolidated financial statements and Board Packet
- Provide cash flow projection and determine cash needs
- Provide oversite and direction to accounting department to provide timely completion of all initiatives
- Maintain all software systems
- Identify technological or other opportunities for efficiency and process improvements; then collaborate with team members to implement.
- Monitor accounting staff productivity through internal performance systems
- Provide positive and effective leadership to other team members.
- Oversee all accounting, operational controls and processes
- Perform profit/cost analysis
- Develop and monitor metrics, trends, and benchmarking for reporting
- Participate in Manager financial review meetings
- Banking/Insurance relationship management.
- Participate in special projects for all business units
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting, CPA preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in financial management roles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Ability to communicate with peers, managers, vendors and clients in a constructive and effective manner.
- Ability to motivate team members to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Collaborative and cooperative work style internally and externally with a “Can do” attitude
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/QuickBooks
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above, please send your resume to Samantha Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Controller”.