For over 50 years Plyco has been a leading supplier of products to the post-frame, metal clad building and commercial construction industries. Plyco is based in Elkhart Lake, WI and is seeking a Vice President to add to their growing team and organization. The continued growth, development, and success of our 250 (plus) employee organization which spans across Wisconsin and Indiana will be priority for this individual. Continued growth and success as a major manufacturer and distributor of the building products industry will be critical.
What you will do
The ideal candidate will provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Oversite of day to day operations for the company
- Planning and execution for success in efficiency, quality, service, resource allocation and operating practices
- Leading, mentoring, coaching employees at all levels of the organization
- Regular involvement and input for strategic and tactical direction of all operations
- Maintaining awareness of both external and internal competitors, opportunities for expansion and innovative industry development/standards and compliance areas.
- Visionary and strategic leadership for the organization
- Ensure that employees respond promptly to customer requests
- Identify and implement process changes to improve efficiencies and keep the company on track for continued success and growth.
What you need to have
For this position, you must have a minimum 15 plus years in a progressive lead operations role including logistics and areas of distribution. Educational background in Business Administration, Finance, or related field is required. Product costing, Product development/Engineering experience and understanding will be extremely helpful in this role.
- Ability to analyze, understand and produce Financial Reports to help in the forecasting, budgeting, and capital expense projects.
- Has a strong understanding with Safety Operations (OSHA, ANSI, etc.)?
- Experience in being a key contributing member in a successful team environment.
- Must be able to mentor and share knowledge with staff
- Must be proactive, dedicated and delivery focused
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office software (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life and Retirement
- Small to medium sized family owned company offering a variety of experiences and stability
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com