Website Directional Drilling Services
Directional Drilling Services is a proven leader in quality directional and horizontal drilling services across Wisconsin. We specialize in solving underground pipe placement problems and delivering results, reliability, and cost-effectiveness. With our continued growth, we are looking to add an ambitious and energetic Manager of Sales and Business Development to our team! This person will be responsible for developing and growing all new and current business accounts.
The Telecommunications Business Development Manager will be the front of DDS and will be responsible for growing & meeting sales and revenue goals for designated markets by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with clients. They will also be responsible for meeting with potential clients and developing other team members’ skills.
- Participate in the development of the overall marketing plan for the services that DDS offers.
- Understand and develop budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Develop and manage new accounts that fit within the scope of services
- Analyze market trends and competitors’ methods
- Maintain and grow current customer account relationships
- Develop quotes and proposals for customers of interest
- Assist with creating a budget for Sales and Marketing relative to volumes, incentives and growth areas
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to meet or exceed targeted profit levels
- Train internal support team members as required for new accounts developed
- Use of telecommunication methods to contact customers and provide a high level of customer service.
- Plan and oversee a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities by identifying business characteristics, products, market share, pricing, and advertising.
- Conduct customer, brand , and product research initiatives
- Develop goals for the development team and business growth and ensure they are met.
- Train personnel and help team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales or equivalent combination education and experience
- 5+ years of experience as a business development manager in a construction setting
- Working experience in the telecommunication industry and/or expert level understanding of the telecommuncation industry
- Project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills required,
- Capable of making timely, independent decisions
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Marketing technology applications
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the industry and its position in the market
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holiday’s
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume with the subject line “Telecommunications Business Developer” to be considered.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org