Website Totani America
Totani is the industry leader for pouch and bag making machinery. In business since 1953, our Global Headquarters are located in Kyoto, Japan with US operations based in DePere WI. Totani machines are highly regarded in the pouch/bag industry with sales spanning 30+ countries world- wide. Our reputation is well known for both service and quality.
Due to company growth we are looking to add a full time Shipping/Receiving Assistant to our team. They will be responsible for performing office/administrative duties in support of Shipping, Sales, Service, and the Management Team.
- Picking and packing of materials based on daily pick sheets. Become familiar with customer expectations and requests and ensure that they are being followed when shipping products out the door
- Complete shipping paperwork, packing lists, bill of ladings, ideal detail summary, and creating master carton labels
- Wrap Pallets thoroughly using the pallet wrapper
- Load/unload trucks using a hand jack/electric pallet jack or forklift
- Enter shipments, data, and receipts into our system accurately
- Provide a thorough check of all incoming materials and packing lists to make certain items are correctly receipted into the computer system
- Data entry and administrative support to all departments
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
- Proficient in MS Office, primarily Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Data Entry and Customer Service experience preferred
- 3+ years of professional Shipping/Administrative experience
- Organized and a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Starting wage of $16-23 per hour depending on experience
If interested, please email a resume or any questions to our HR Partner Nick Erler.
To apply for this job email your resume to Nick@hrconsultingpartners.net