Website ESOP Partners
ESOP Partners, LLC is a third-party administration and consulting firm with the mission to provide a liquid business transition solution for owners of closely held businesses to establish, maintain and sustain an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) while maximizing the financial and many other benefits of being an ESOP company through the establishment of a strong employee ownership culture.
ESOP Partners is experiencing exponential growth and is looking to hire on a Full-Time Senior ESOP Administrator. The Senior ESOP Administrator is responsible for the oversight of ESOP recordkeeping compliance and testing per the ESOP Plan Document of each ESOP Partners client. The position will require a person dedicated to coaching and mentoring the administration team as necessary to increase the knowledge base and effectiveness to deliver on client expectations. This will include training of junior administrators and Core Team members.
This is a full time, direct hire and benefits eligible position with GREAT benefits! This position offers flexibility to work from home or on-site at our home office in Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Monitors the completion of critical reports and filings with ESOP timeline tools to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Determines which of the client’s employees have met plan provisions, allowing them eligibility to contribution allocations.
- Maintains historical data for accurate report of timing forfeitures, vesting, diversification eligibility and other quantitative opportunities.
- Reports trust activities occurring within ESOP or accrued for the reporting period.
- Tracks stock transactions using share accounts to properly identify dividends and costs attributing to individual share accounts.
- Provides required updates to participants with individual statements and disclosures.
- Allows participants to take distributions from the plan, when appropriate, by completing customized diversification and/or request for benefit election forms.
- Tests plans to confirm compliance with ESOP specific, standard Internal Revenue Service and Department of Labor rules and regulations.
- Assists with testing ESOP Partners’ proprietary software (ESOP Revolution) to decrease workarounds and increase efficiency for users.
- Ensures ERISA regulatory reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Attends ESOP industry conferences, events, seminars, etc. to increase ESOP knowledge and skills.
- All other duties as needed or assigned
- Associate degree in business administration or another related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of recent hands-on ESOP administration experience, Supervisory experience preferred
- QPA & QKA certification or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good working knowledge of computer software applications including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Skype, and Adobe.
- Employees will be expected to learn ESOP Partners’ proprietary software: ESOP Revolution.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule in an efficient organized manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive and timely in responses
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently with little direction
- Collaborative and cooperative work style internally and externally with a “can do” attitude
- Willing to adapt and grow as new skill sets are needed to fulfill the role
- Strong ability to adapt professionally to different personalities
- Ability to work within the framework of ESOP Partners Guiding Principles
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above, please send your resume to Samantha Pedersen at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Senior ESOP Administrator”
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com