Website JA Eisch, LLC
Founded in 2014, J.A. Eisch, LLC has come a long way from its beginnings. When Jim Eisch Jr. first started out in 1990, his passion for building cabinets and counter tops for a local company grew into remodeling kitchens and baths for his family and friends. This gave him the springboard to turn his hard work and inspiration into a blooming business. Today, his shop in Freedom, WI offers commercial contractors’ custom cabinetry, furniture, casework, countertops, and much more. J.A. Eisch, LLC serves Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and the Upper Peninsula, and is thrilled to be part of the custom builder’s industry.
With our continued growth we are looking to add a motivated Production Supervisor to our team. This position will be responsible for meeting production goals, ensuring smooth machine operation and employee safety, overseeing a team of hourly production associates. Strong leadership skills with ability to create and maintain a motivating and engaging workplace culture will be required to achieve success in this role.
- Train and supervise employees in a custom cabinet, countertop and casework business.
- Ensure the production schedule and quality standards are met.
- Review Production drawings for accuracy prior to fabrication
- Track and monitor progress, timelines, schedule and budget as they pertain to projects.
- Develop and maintain a work culture that assures safety first and always.
- Ensure the education and training of new and current employees in the processes and methods required to achieve the company’s standards for quality, quantity and safety.
- Act as a technical resource to investigate, analyze, address, and resolve production issues; assist employees in solving production problems.
- Review production costs and product quality; modify production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance the profitable operation of division.
- Actively participate in staff meetings, recommending schedule, personnel, and equipment requirements.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and regulations and Ensures a safe work environment and holds all employees accountable for safety.
- Maintain professional conduct, integrity and appearance.
- Work closely with General Manager to ensure continued process improvement.
- All other duties as needed or assigned.
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience in a direct supervisory role.
- Extensive commercial woodworking & cabinet building experience preferred or experience in a similar woodworking industry
- Strong desire to make the work environment productive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude of Edge Banding, CNC router, & other power wood working equipment
- Ability to and willing to train others.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing
- Ability to operate basic woodworking
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
This is a Full Time, Direct Hire, Benefits eligible position.
We offer competitive pay along with Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and a Retirement Plan, as well as Aflac for supplemental insurance such as STD, LTD, and Life.
If you are a strong supervisor send your resume to our HR Partner Samm Pedersen, Samantha@hrconsultingpartners.net with the subject line “Production Supervisor” to be considered.
To apply for this job email your resume to Samantha@hrconsultingpartners.net