Park Falls Pulp & Paper
Park Falls Pulp & Paper
200 North 1st Avenue – Park Falls, WI 54552
OPERATORS/ASSISTANTS & MAINTENANCE JOURNEYMAN
Park Falls Pulp & Paper has recently reopened its doors and is ready to bring on motivated employees! We are excited for the new opportunity and the ability to bring on new talented team members to help with our success.
Paper Machine and Pulp Mill Operators/Assistant Duties:
- Load and unload materials onto or into machine by pushing, pulling, lifting, or stacking, either by hand or with equipment provided.
- Machine startup/setup to run product
- Assist with machine operation and changeovers
- Observe the machine in operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow company safety procedures
Maintenance Journeyman (Mechanical and Electrical Instrumentation) Duties:
- Maintenance on the entire building and grounds
- Preventative maintenance on paper making and pulp machines
- Act as a project leader: assign work to others and train/mentor new employees
- Install, repair, rebuild and otherwise maintain heavy duty and complicated machinery
- Documentation of repairs and keep organized maintenance records
What you need to have
- Machine Operation experience or mechanical inclination a plus
- Journeyman’s Card for the Maintenance openings
- Ability to stay on task with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills
- Able to stand and/or walk over a 12-hour shift
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Why should you consider this position?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Starting wage between $16.80 and $26.15 depending on experience and position!
- 4 Day on and 4 Day off schedule with overtime opportunities
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of our team. If you are looking for a rewarding career with advancement opportunities, we would like to hear from you.
We have partnered with HR Consulting LLC to assist with the recruitment for this position. The successful candidate will be a Direct Hire working Full-Time.
If you are interested, please send your resume or if you have any questions to Samantha@hrconsultingpartners.net. We also take walk-in resumes/applications Mon -Fri 6:30am to 2:30pm
To apply for this job email your resume to Samantha@hrconsultingpartners.net