Join our growing company in renewable energy right here in Wisconsin! Become a part of a supportive team at NLC Energy located in Denmark, WI. Our innovative organization provides environmentally friendly waste solutions for local farms and food companies.
The Night Shift Operator will be responsible for a variety of duties to complete throughout the plant to ensure the successful operation of the plant overnight. This position will train with day shift operators until able to perform all duties alone and move to night shift hours.
- Complete Paperwork for any loads during your shift
- Dry Ice
- Complete any orders that need to be produced for next shipment.
- Complete Dry Ice Building daily housekeeping inspect sheet.
- Prep returned totes for dry ice orders.
- CO2 Building & Gas Skids
- System Reading and walkthrough
- Complete CO2 Building & Gas Skid Daily Housekeeping Inspection Sheet
- Stage 1
- System Readings and Walkthrough
- System Adjustments as needed
- Nightly Manure Drop Offs
- Empty and Fill any manure trucks that may come in on your shift.
- Loadout Building Housekeeping
- Operation of Plant Flares
- System Inspection
- Decant Stations
- System/Area Inspection
- Snow removal as necessary
- Slip prevention as necessary (ice melt, walkway clearing)
For this position, you must have a high school diploma (or GED) and must be able to follow and understand directions. Must be able to operate trucks, loaders, skid steers, and other similar equipment. Knowledge of proper and safe use of hand and power tools is required. Other must haves include strong computer skills, and/or a willingness to learn new software program. A candidate who has experience in organic waste material is preferred. This person must also have a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- Company 401K options
- Advanced technology and equipment
- Strong company in a growing industry
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of our team. If you would like to be part of an innovative and growing company and fit the description above, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to our HR Partner Samantha Pedersen, Samantha@hrconsultingpartners.net with the subject line “Plant Operator”.
NLC Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations as necessary.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com