Website Fluid Systems Components
Fluid System Components (FSC) is a premier fluid power manufacturer and distributor with locations in the Milwaukee and Green Bay areas. FSC serves Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan with broad expertise in hydraulic, pneumatic and electric panels, manifold assemblies and custom hydraulic power units and systems. FSC also provides field diagnostics and troubleshooting and comprehensive hydraulic service and repair of all brands hydraulic pumps, motors, cylinders and systems, including service in the customer’s facility. The markets FSC serves range from logging and forestry, construction, paper mills, in-plant systems and industrial automation, to firefighting equipment.
With our growth and stability, we are looking to add a motivated, knowledgeable, and positive minded Manufacturing Technician to our team. This position will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager and will provide general labor in the shop with assemblies and testing of equipment.
What you will do
- Assembly of sub-assemblies and power units
- Pulling parts for manufacturing
- Test power units during various phases of construction upon completion
- Release completed units to staging are
- Help with shop cleaning
- Other general manufacturing duties as seen fit
- Any other duties or responsibilities as required or assigned
What you need to have
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 6 months experience in fluid power preferred
- Additional industry-related classes is a plus, or previous manufacturing experience or background
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- HAS & FSA Options
- Retirement and profit sharing
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. This is a Full Time, Direct Hire, Benefits eligible role. FSC is an Equality Employment Opportunity employer.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to Travis Orth, Operations Manager, email@example.com with the subject line “Manufacturing Technician”. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org