Totani is the industry leader for pouch and bag making machinery. In business since 1961, our Global Headquarters are located in Kyoto, Japan with US operations based in DePere WI. Totani machines are highly regarded in the pouch/bag industry with sales spanning 30+ countries world- wide. Our reputation is well known for both service and quality.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer or Technician to provide on-site equipment support to our customers and their production needs. Training on machine operation/maintenance will take place in house (De Pere WI) and abroad. The successful candidate will provide direct customer assistance, must be able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, work independently, and develop good working relationships with customers.
- Performs a wide range of skilled mechanical assembly/repair operations
- Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles pouch and bagging equipment utilizing drawings, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions
- Participates in continuous improvement and team building activities; maintains productive working relationships with all team members
- Possesses and maintains knowledge of safety regulations and considerations
- Completes all required paperwork; prepares required reports and correspondence.
- Technical School graduate or Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Electronics Program, Automation Engineering Technology Program, Electrical Engineering Technology or Electro-Mechanical Technology
- Work experience in a related field will be considered
- Ability to travel throughout North America on average 50% of the time
- Ability to interact with customers on a friendly and professional level
Salary is competitive based on education and experience including a consistent Profit-Sharing bonus after one year of employment. Comprehensive fringe benefits included.
***If interested please email a resume or direct any questions to our HR Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org***
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com