Website Plyco Corporation
For over 50 years Plyco has been a leading supplier of products to the post-frame, metal clad building and commercial construction industries. Plyco is based in Elkhart Lake, WI and is seeking an ERP Analyst to add to their growing team.
The role is responsible for performing both systems analysis and reporting activities. This position will be responsible to write code (rulesets) for Infor/ESI software to record sales orders and drive manufacturing requirements. They will spend a considerable amount of time learning how products are sold and manufacture prior to writing the rulesets. They will be assisted by several current associates familiar with both sales and manufacturing processes. Initially this position will report to the ERP Project Leader.
What you will do
- Write logic (rulesets) for Infor configurator for both sales and manufacturing rules
- Assist in all areas of ERP implementation
- Develop structure and manage business process and user documentation
- Maintain rulesets and add new products as they are developed
- Provide training for users
- Trouble shoot configurator related issues
- Manage business process testing and provide upgrade testing
- Report writing generation
- Design, program and maintain CSI product configuration, label printing and all reporting
- Responsible for project management of system modifications for all programs.
- Provide support to a variety of areas including data analysis, business process analysis and network related help desk requests
- Manage Application Specific Security
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and testing
What you need to have
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in system related field or engineering
- Programming or Engineering background with strong analytical skills
- Experience with BOM and routings associated with manufacturing
- Structured programming skills
- Understanding of MRP Manufacturing processes
- Familiar with the interrelated functions of an ERP system
- Strong Problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Background in SQL server, databases, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life and Retirement
- Small to medium sized family owned company offering a variety of experiences
- Stability and growth opportunities
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to Anne@hrconsultingpartners.net with the subject line, “ERP Analyst” to be considered.
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org