Website Vehicle Security Innovators, Inc
Who we are:
Vehicle Security Innovators, Inc, an employee-owned company is the parent company to four strategic business units focused on custom security and maintenance solutions for the transportation industry. Originally founded in 1948 as Vandersteen and Sons, VSI’s goal was to provide lock and key services to the locksmith industry. In 1989, our services evolved to assembly of automotive and truck locksets for the domestic OEM production environment. By the end of 2004, VSI became the main supplier of locksets for the North American Heavy Truck market. In 2011, Vehicle Security Innovators acquired Pop & Lock, the industry leader in aftermarket tailgate lock solutions for pick up trucks. Then in 2013, Freight Defense was started, whose mission is to protect medium and heavy duty fleets and owner-operators with innovative security products designed to minimize theft, improve safety and keep freight moving.
VSI, Inc. is looking to add an experienced Data Entry/Customer Service Specialist to our growing team. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive and professional relationships with OEM customers and managing OEM customer orders from entry through delivery of product.
- Communicate with Customers via phone, email, fax, etc.
- Manage customer orders including but not limited to:
- Enter customer purchase orders & create sales orders
- Verify sales orders to customer purchase order to ensure accuracy of order entry
- Expedite and update orders as needed
- Retrieve and process EDI transmissions
- Create Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN’s)
- Accesses customer e-portals
- Maintain records for each customer in SAGE operating system
- Close SAGE operating system and EDI daily, as needed
- Assist in training new Customer Service Representatives
- Work with Production Supervisor and/or Production Team Leads to review customer requests and plan ship dates
- Model the VSI FRAME of Mind
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize efficiently
- Customer focused mindset
- Self starter
- Detail oriented; this position requires a high level of accuracy to ensure a quality, error-free product
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people
- Ability to deal effectively with difficult customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to operate computers and other office equipment
- Professional telephone etiquette with proper grammar and business vocabulary
Why work for us:
Are you looking for a rewarding career with outstanding benefits?! Vehicle Security Innovators (VSI Inc.) – an employee owned company located in Green Bay, WI has been recognized by INC Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in America for three years in a row.
VSI Inc. Offers a fun, friendly atmosphere with awesome benefits, including:
- 1st Shift Hours Monday – Friday
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Annual Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company matched 401K Retirement Savings Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
As an employee-owned company, YOU can qualify for a piece of ownership in just 12 months to not only help shape our company’s future but secure yours as well through our employee stock ownership program. This in addition to our 401K helps put qualified candidates on a path to a secure retirement.
If you feel you meet the requirements listed above please send your resume to Carsin Boeck at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Data Entry/Customer Service.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com