Newcap, Inc. is a private non-profit Community Action Agency whose mission is to move people from poverty to opportunities & economic security and improve communities. Newcap provides selective services to ten northern & NE Wisconsin counties.
Newcap is looking to add a professional, loyal, and knowledgeable individual to their team. The role of the Energy Services Crew Worker is to perform weatherization measures specific to the Wisconsin Weatherization Program, residential repair work, and general carpentry tasks at job sites located in service area.
- Perform weatherization measures per work order and program specifications, residential repair work, and general carpentry tasks.
- Operate and maintain assigned tools and equipment.
- Load and unload materials for jobs.
- Track and record material used on job site.
- Perform blower door and diagnostic testing.
- Be knowledgeable of and able to run the computerized diagnostic workbook.
- Be knowledgeable of and able to accurately complete all required paperwork.
- Take program mandated pictures at job site.
- Comply with OSHA and program health and safety standards.
- Communicate regularly with Crew Leader, Field Coordinator, Energy Auditors, Warehouse Controller and administrative staff.
- Attend training as needed and/or mandated to fulfill job requirements to include but not limited to certifications for 10 Hr. OSHA Construction Health & Safety, Asbestos Supervisor and Lead Safe Renovator.
- Minimum 2 years of on-the-job carpentry experience, including window and door installation.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience performing various insulation applications.
- Able to use insulation machine, circular saws, sawzalls, planers, and other general construction tools.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to work from heights and in confined spaces.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Basic math, measuring skills, computer knowledge and skills.
We are looking for a full time, energetic and motivated individual to join our team and help make a difference. We offer full time, stable work, competitive benefits including (medical, dental, vision, HSA contribution, Disability coverage as well as a very generous PTO and Holiday benefit) Newcap, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you feel you meet these requirements please submit your resume via email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org