Website Martin Systems
Martin Systems, Inc. is a Wisconsin based systems integrator and alarm company specializing in integrated security, fire protection, and home automation solutions that are cost effective and protect your greatest assets. Now in its second generation and has grown to become one of the largest independent security alarm companies in Wisconsin with over 5,000 home security and business alarm customers. Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a Data Servcies Associate to our team. This is a Full Time, Direct Hire position, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
What you will do
- Effectively answers the phone in a professional manner by greeting the customer, listening to understand and asking questions to properly serve the customer(s).
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company website and other related information.
- Demonstrates the basic understanding of the phone system and how to efficiently use it to provide quick response and transfer time.
- Demonstrates the basic understanding of Sedona Office by looking up customers, billing information, notes, documents, setup commercial or residential projects and billing of projects.
- Demonstrates the basic understanding of what department receives what types of calls. Effectively screens calls.
- Demonstrates the willingness to ask questions to learn more about the security systems. Shows interest in further learning opportunities such as training.
- Proactively looks for ways to help and support the Data Services department by assisting with special projects. These projects could be for the Customer Care Department or other departments within Martin Systems.
- Perform basic scanning duties to accurately scan into the Sedona software program. Takes the initiative to learn and understand the different forms that are used for Martin Systems customers.
What you need to have
- Past experience working in an Administrative & Date Entry position
- Comfortable answering & directing phone calls.
- Must be a self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong and accurate keyboarding skills for data entry
- Experience with Paperwork and electronic forms management
- Knowledge in computer technology including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other internal systems for effective communication.
- Professional appearance and attitude are essential.
- Ability to foster an environment which cultivates learning from all employees even across departmental lines.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task, establish priorities, and maintain organization in a changing environment.
Why should you consider this position?
- Competitive compensation
- 401K + Company Match
- Robust Insurance Benefits
- (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company lunches & company gear allowance
We hire the best talent in the industry to be part of the team. If you feel you are up for a great challenge and are aligned for who we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to Nick@hrconsultingpartners.net with the subject line, “Data Services Associate” to be considered.
To apply for this job email your resume to Nick@hrconsultingpartners.net