Universal Banker – Eagle River, Florence & Aurora
Contact: Carsin Poole - firstname.lastname@example.org
Florence, WI or Aurora, WI
Great North Bank is a family-owned, independent community bank serving Wisconsin, upper Michigan and beyond. Great North Bank, established in 1891, works with small, medium and large size businesses. The bank offers a full array of banking products and services, as well as consumer and business loans. Great North Bank works with a variety of businesses including timber, wood products, forestry, manufacturing, transportation, and more.
With our continued growth we are looking to add a Universal Banker to our team. The Universal Banker is a dual role which requires an individual to fulfill the responsibilities of both a Teller and a New Account Representative. The time spent in each role will be determined by the needs of the branch and may vary. The Universal Banker delivers an outstanding customer experience by assisting customers with all consumer banking needs to include, but not limited to: transactions, account opening/maintenance, consumer loans, online banking and mobile banking assistance, onboarding, cross-selling of bank products and services, and resolution of customer service issues.
- Possesses superior knowledge of Bank products and services
- Effectively and efficiently assists all customers with any consumer banking needs, including transactions, account opening, and consumer loans
- Identifies opportunities to refer customers to other areas of the Bank, including Commercial, Mortgage, and Investment divisions as appropriate.
- Manages and achieves service standard goals, cross-selling goals, transactional goals, and other key performance indicators as required.
- Conduct customer and bank transactions with accuracy, efficiency and professionalism, meeting the high-quality service delivery standards of the Bank.
- Schedules and supervises all aspects of teller operations within the branch ensuring the daily activities of the tellers are performed in a timely, accurate and courteous manner.
- Assists in opening and closing the branch and vault daily; assists in balancing vault currency and coin; balances ATM.
- Proactively advises consumer and business clients in their selection of various accounts, loans and other products and financial services.
- Originates and closes consumer loan products including credit cards.
- Acts as primary point of contact for customers.
- High school diploma plus additional training in banking and/or loan operations
- A minimum of 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of and ability to perform all Teller duties
- Technical knowledge of consumer credit and loan documentation
- Oral/Written communication skills
We offer competitive benefits and compensation. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, company provided life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) plan.