Contact: Carsin Poole - firstname.lastname@example.org
Utility Sales & Service is a rapidly growing manufacturer and service provider of custom-made aerial lift trucks in Appleton, WI. Due to this growth they are looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their team.
- Continuous design improvement for faster installation and cost reduction.
- Work with internal and external customers for design needs.
- Use proper build documentation for creating 3D models.
- Create initial fitment 3D models when required, and communicate issues that may arise.
- Participate in Zoom and face to face meetings when necessary.
- Develop and maintain the part, build, and drawings database.
- Provide overall part layout and part component breakouts for vendor use.
- Provide final design for a build, along with customer final approvals.
- Design complete and thorough truck designs and correct any changes from production.
- Complete 2D CAD electrical or weight study drawings representations as needed.
- Work with production to design and release fabricated parts as needed.
- Technical College Drafting or Mechanical Design Degree or currently enrolled; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate experience with AutoCAD including making templates/drawings in 2D and 3D layouts.
- Basic understanding of fabrication and parts procurement processes
- Intermediate understanding of hydraulic and electrical schematic drawing is preferred, but not required.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience with PC software programs including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Sage 100, Adobe and inventory management software is preferred, but not required.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Company paid Life Insurance with Voluntary Option, 401K Retirement plan with company match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Personal Days and lucrative profit-sharing program. Tuition reimbursement for related schooling is also available.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer