2nd Shift General Laborer-Manufacturing (5 Openings)
Contact: Nick Erler - email@example.com
No specific experience necessary
Full time work – Flexible scheduling and Overtime available!
RETENTION BONUS AT 6 MONTHS AND 1 YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT!!
Over the course of the past 25 years, we have consciously evolved to become the premier one-stop shop for all of your labeling needs. We are leading the way with bleeding edge industry software that automates planning, organizes, and controls resources, procedures, and protocols to ensure your projects are managed efficiently.
Due to steady growth we are looking to hire on 2nd Shift in the Bindery Department. Bindery Operators finish and inspect larger rolls of printed labels into smaller customer specific roll quantities prior to final packaging. Because this is the last step in the production process, Bindery Operators are responsible to thoroughly inspect the printed products for any defects.
Duties & Abilities:
- Perform all work tasks in a safe manner, following established safety procedures
- Maintain a clean & safe work area.
- Interpret and follow directions from a job ticket
- Ability to set up and operate bindery equipment
- Ability to perform regular preventative maintenance to machines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Mentor and teach assistants & trainees
- Packaging and wrapping of finished product
- No specific work experience is required
- Positive attitude, dependable and strong communication
- Ability to read a ruler and apply basic math skills
- Ability to Lift up to 40 pounds occasionally, lift 10 pounds repeatedly and push or pull skids of product using a manual pallet jack.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical Plan with an HSA option
- Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with AD&D option
- Advance into a Machine Operator, Warehouse or Leadership Role
- Flexible scheduling and overtime available!
- Referral and retention bonuses
Human Resources Consulting LLC is assisting with the recruitment for this opening. If hired you will be working directly for Label Logic, Inc. This is a full time opening and you will be benefits eligible after your introductory period.
Please respond with a resume or any questions
**RECRUITERS ARE WELCOME TO REACH OUT**