Field Service Mechanic
Contact: Nick Erler - email@example.com
Utility Sales &Service, a rapidly growing manufacturer and service provider of custom-made aerial lift trucks in Appleton, WI.
With our continued growth we are looking to add a Road Service Mechanic to our team. This position will be Full Time and Direct Hire. The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting, servicing and repairing of truck mounted hydraulic equipment including bucket truck aerials, digger derricks, light cranes, boom loaders, winches, lift gates, reel loaders, etc. Upon successful completion of training with shop and road service technicians, this position will require traveling Monday – Friday. This will involve client locations either locally or throughout the state of WI and MI/ Upper Peninsula. You will be home on weekends!
- 2-3 years of experience in vehicle service repair in any areas of automotive, diesel truck, forklift, crane or heavy equipment industries.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required
- CDL is preferred but not required (for test driving trucks that are being repaired)
- Physical and drug test are required before starting.
- Welding and fabrication skills are a plus.
- Experience in hydraulics and chassis electrical is preferred.
Work in a well-maintained company vehicle with equipment/tools provided. Hotel and meal costs are covered as well as a travel premium where you make an extra$2.00/hour for overnight stays. You will have flexible day shift hours and overtime is available!
Lucrative and consistent quarterly bonus program with additional $1000 bonus opportunity at90-day review.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Company paid Life Insurance with Voluntary Option, 401K Retirement plan with company match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Personal Days. Tuition reimbursement for related schooling available.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to our HR partner Nick Erler, firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Road Service Mechanic”.
Utility Sales and Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.