2nd Shift Machine Operator (4 Openings)
Contact: Nick Erler - firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Green Bay, WI, VIRIDIAM –has been delivering innovative print products and services for over 130 years. The VIRIDIAM mission is to blend craftsmanship, innovation, and unparalleled service to create unique print and graphic solutions.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add 4 Machine Operators to our 2nd Shift team. This position is responsible for the operations of various print related machinery to produce specific products in accordance with specs, instructions, measurements, or prototypes.
- Load and unload materials onto or into machine by pushing, pulling, lifting, or stacking, either by hand or with equipment provided.
- Replace and or clean worn parts such as guides, cutting tools and brushes.
- Balance workload with due dates to create peak efficiency
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures
- Have a good work, safety performance and attendance record
- Follow all safety procedures
- Experience working in manufacturing or with your hands
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Employees must have basic math skills and be able to read and understand a tape measure
- Ability to stand, bend, lean, climb stairs, etc. in a production environment, and work on your feet
- High Attention to detail
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Vision/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Many advancement opportunities
If you are interested, please send your resume/questions to email@example.com or call